Rob de Veij has released the updated version(3.6) of RVTools which is available for the download. For those who do not know about the RVTools its free tool based on Windows .NET 2.0 application which uses the VI SDK to display information about your virtual machines and ESX hosts. There is a nice document which gives the details about the parameter which are checked
Whats new in Version 3.5?
- New tabpage with cluster information
- New tabpage with multipath information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields HA Isolation response and HA restart priority
- On vInfo tabpage new fields Cluster affinity rule information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields connection state and suspend time
- On vInfo tabpage new field The vSphere HA protection state for a virtual machine (DAS
- On vInfo tabpage new field quest state.
- On vCPU tabpage new fields Hot Add and Hot Remove information
- On vCPU tabpage cpu/socket/cores information adapted
- On vHost tabpage new fields VMotion support and storage VMotion support
- On vMemory tabpage new field Hot Add
- On vNetwork tabpage new field VM folder.
- On vSC_VMK tabpage new field MTU
- RVToolsSendMail: you can now also set the mail subject
- Fixed a datastore bug for ESX version 3.5
- Fixed a vmFolder bug when started from the commandline
- Improved documentation for the commandline options