From the Author
As both a vCloud Director user and provider, I found it difficult to find learning materials dedicated to the ones actually using vCloud Director. The internet is a mixed bag of documentation for the user and provider, which can get confusing in a hurry. It’s a fact that vCloud users outnumber vCloud providers, so where is the user training?
Here are the tools and concepts you’ll learn as a new vCD Org user:
- Using vApps in a Virtual Datacenter Architecture
- Customizing applications with vCloud API
- Theory behind hybrid cloud architecture
- Constructing robust network infrastructures
Some of the other tools featured in this deep dive will also help you perform the necessary tasks for securing, troubleshooting and streamlining a vCloud Organization:
- vCloud Connector for migrating virtual applications
- vCenter Orchestrator for streamlining with complex workflows
- Automation with PowerCLI & PowerShell
About the Author
The instructor for vCloud Director Organizations is Jake Robinson, a vExpert and SE for cloud service provider Bluelock. Jake’s experience with IT infrastructure amounts to over 12 years. Combined with his expertise in PowerShell/PowerCLI automation and virtual datacenters, Jake has unmatched insight into how hybrid cloud computing can be leveraged for powerful solution.
Are you a vCloud Provider and want to provide training to all your vCloud customers and users? Contact TrainSignal at email@example.com today for special discounts on multi-user vCloud organization training